Minecraft Backup Assistant v2.3
Other Available Downloads
- Removed Cartograph support, added c10t support - McRegion mapping
- Removed useless mapping options
- User can now choose the restored world destination's name
- Fixed bugs that happened because of Minecraft update 1.3
- Save list in the main form is now sorted by date
- Added option to check updates when the program is launched
- Renamed date-time format to timestamp
- Restore form now shows all backups, and not only the ones named World(1-5)
- Readme file now opens when the program is launched the first time
Great little app, works just as advertised. Requires internet connection to launch, which is a hassle if you are playing Beta offline, but otherwise it's stable and very handy.
on May 7, 2011 at 1:06 PM
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.